Monday 5 January 2009

Wedding lagi.

2 hari, 2 wedding yang sama. Siang pakai batik, malam pakai baju melayu. So happens that many people wore blue so we had a group photo of those in blue.

It was fun and lively.

Except for 7 questions of the same, 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1. Yang 2 tu datang together-gether. Yang satu tu asing. Kalau mak ayah aku tak ajar adab, dah sedap aku fire. But they're too nice for me to do that to in actual fact, cuma, cukup-cukup la tanya soalan tu, kan?

Soalan: When's your time ... ?
Jawapan: My watch follows a different planet's time. In that planet I'm only 14.

Ust Amar: Kat planet sana, umur 14 dah ramai anak dah...

Haha.. memang takleh pusing la dengan Ust. Amar tu.

Ust Amar: Saya cukup suka kalau makan dengan kamu la Azmil.
Me: Kenapa Ustaz?
Ust Amar: Sebab bila makan dengan orang lain, malu-malu la, segan la. Dengan kamu, semua jalan.
Me: Dah dia ajak datang makan, kan?

Also had a 'partner' who dressed in almost the same hue as my BM. Photo taken in my phone, mungkin esok update and upload.

All photos of me were taken with other people's cameras so I'm at their mercy. I doubt I'll be getting many pictures but I hope I would.

Oh, I kinda dirtied my shoes yesterday, those Primavera pair that I liked, while at the wedding reception in Ampang Tasik. It rained and the ground got very.. muddy. Nothing that some kiwi and quick brushing of the shoe can't clear.

Now, there's Sakinah, Sharifah, Abaris, Nihlah, Nani. Next?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ust Amar is so adorable. How he obviously knows you well. :D

rj.zyra said...

NOT me thats for sure :P

atiyah maybe :P heheheh.
amin amin! :P lolz.