Saturday 17 January 2009

This is a post

A few more entries before reaching 200.

I didn't start blogging to achieve numbers. I know that if that were my purpose, I wouldn't have reached 100 to begin with. I'm not much of a number achiever, I just achieve by chance. I think I'd better start targeting to send 400smses a month. If the rule of association were to apply, I'm sure I'd fail in reaching that target and thus make a small saving on my monthly bill.

I spoke to a chap yesterday who will soon be our supplier and have worked in a mobile telco operator before. I put forward the issue I had with a certain other telco company. His advise, taken from experience was to lodge a police report, send it to the telco company and get an acknowledgement stamp on a copy of the police report.

You see, sometimes lawyers do earn some honest money.

Had a long listening brief last night as well after futsal and over some glasses of drinks between lawyers and a government servant. Stories that people tell and talk about eh.

You can guess by now that I'm writing with a tired mind. Not really keen on thinking nor evaluating. Just tired. Made myself sleep late nights almost the whole of last week watching something or the other or doing something or the other and having early mornings. I feel zombie-ish although not so.

Oh, good news. The phlegm has subsided but still has its presence. The hair has grown longer telling me it's time to comb my hair sideways instead of backwards. Nails are cut both hand and feet. Accounts for 2008 completed although I still owe Ajay a copy of some bank statements for the past few months. I'm quite proud of my work achievement these past few days. Maybe a kick in the ass isn't that bad afterall.

Won't be having a long holiday for CNY, have to work on Monday but that's okay. Afterall, as was specifically mentioned, it is, "my father's company".

"I whack you then you know"

Have training in Jalan Raja Chulan from Monday to Wednesday and it's compulsory to prepare. Drats. Want to do my masters but still scraping for funds. Thinking of calling in favours that I gave out but wondering if it's better now, or keep it for the wedding. Stop jumping, no wedding plans in the tunnel yet.

Nak kawin pun mahal ek. :(

Tired, lazy, I don't wish for a long stretch of rest, I wish for instant recovery. Have lunch invitation today at Noreen's, pot lucking with friends. Have dinner function tonight in Saujana, Subang at the OPA Building. Going on a mission tomorrow with a friend to spread awareness.

I've never that before. I now just don't know how. The fact that I don't feel deeply and that I don't mingle with the people who do doesn't help. Still asking myself why.

Having Daughtrey's What About Now? singing in my head.

I'm feeling messed up. Jumbled, but not troubled. I think I need that rest..

2 comments:

Noreen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noreen said...

I suppose the comment about lawyers is just a joke.

Thanks for coming to the potluck. :-)