Monday 26 January 2009

Happy as I am, I worry too..

Every now and then you'll come across a moment in time (or a period) when you just don't want time to end so you may continue doing what you were and experience what you have, be in the company of those you enjoy being in and have little worry of what else is to come.

Every now and then I'd be thinking on what is life after now when we are promised eternity and life without limit.

And I shudder.

I just felt that it's too much for my comprehension and too worrisome to ponder.

And I'm afraid I'd go insane from thinking about it. My mind just fails to compute the concept of infinity.

But I had a moment today that I wished would last. It was pleasant, it was nice and most of all, it was bliss.

1 comment:

::phoenixnoir:: said...

*eyes glaze over*
wow.........

word verification today for you is : aershly

how weird