Saturday 3 January 2009

Drama lagi.. haih..

Dah lama jugak.. Last posting pun tahun lepas. Uih. Setahun tuh takde posting..

Drama :P

The continuous activity and travel hasn't caught up with me yet. I'm still in this state of I've-got-to-do-this that I hardly stop and consider what it's doing to me although I did for a moment today ask myself what I've not been able to do with these travels that I have.

It's no biggie. I've done this before and I will continue doing it for as long as I can. It's also good to have a brother who thinks almost the same way making the experience very lively. It would've sucked if I had to do it alone.

Tomorrow's an official break. I think I can still survive the travel but I have other issues that requires attention which I know for sure that I'll have to attend to in order to keep me employed and lessen the burden on my ears (should I procrastinate). Plus there are two weddings that I must attend, one being that of my student whose parents I'm familiar with who also invited our whole family. Since my parents won't be able to make it, I've got to represent. The other being the wedding of a friend. One in Ampang Tasik, another in Keramat. Very near.

But the 6-day week is taxing and very very very irritating. I hate working 6-day-weeks. I must get me a new 5-day-week-only job. The wedding invitation, or rather the solemnization ceremony begins at 12 and I SO want to be there but darnit! I work until 2pm. (*)@$@!#^(@$(*&#$@#!!

It's been a long week despite 2 public holidays in between.

But it's been good :)

No comments: