Tuesday 13 January 2009

Tag lagi

Facts & Quirks
  1. List these rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
  3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
  4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  5. Link the person who tagged you.
  6. Leave a comment for each blogger.
I'm just too lazy to do items 4 to 6.

7 FACTS ABOUT ME
  1. Second child out of three.
  2. Leo, dragon.
  3. Started driving before I turned 18. Driving license almost expiring.
  4. Both my parents are Kelantanese, but I'm from KL. :-D
  5. I no longer enjoy engulfing food. I now merely eat.
  6. I am older than I look. haha.. ha.. ha.. ha..
  7. I think mostly in English.

6 QUIRKS ABOUT ME
  1. I can be subtle and can be blunt.
  2. If I speak to you nicely, I expect you to treat me the same.
  3. I get very grumpy when: hungry, tired and sleepy.
  4. I enjoy clipping my nails but I also enjoy drumming my fingers.
  5. I enjoy work most when it is my own.
  6. I can survive for days without fb/emails/YM, contrary to popular belief :)
I now end this tag :D

Unless if you'd like to volunteer information. In that case, leave it in my comment box :)


1 comment:

Ash said...

Wow! You actually did the tag! Thanks! :-P