Thursday 22 January 2009

After the Course

I have just completed my training yesterday. It's called ******* Selling Platform. The training should have prepared me for a job as a front desk at a travel agency making bookings and what nots. I will know if I have done well when I receive my certificate later on, as it will reflect the results of my exercise. Kalau buat betul, dapat distinction. Kalau buat tak betul, dapat completion je la.

That's the least of my worries for now.

Called up the guy who sold us the platform who contacted the technical support who promptly installed the platform on our computer via remote access. I've been with computers for a long time and have seen remote access at work way back in the late 1990s but am still amazed at how it works.

Been having job-related activities daily and am liking it.

I don't like to like things. Especially when it comes to work. The moment I start liking some work that I do, I'd do it even better than I have before. As soon as I start feeling nice, something else will come and uproot me somewhere else. Then, I'd feel shitty again and have to adjust.

I'm not saying that I don't welcome change or changes but I do wish to have a comfort working zone without distractions.

Being busy is good. Makes me feel I'm worth every penny. Even if that's what I'm paid with.

No comments: