Wednesday 25 July 2007

A Whirlwind of Emotions..

I've gone through another whirlwind of emotions recently. I'm really like that when I get upset. I try so hard to think of the positive things in life and yank myself out of that depression/anger/sadness and would succeed in doing it. Then to realise that the short-term happiness is just an artificial feeling created by me.

That's kinda why I sulk. My logic tells me that I have this sulk-o-meter that gets rid of the suck-o-feeling 'juice'. It's like pumping gas into the car and let the engine run until the gas runs out before actually stopping. Yes, boleh stop at any time but stopping when the tank is empty becomes a more permanent solution/stop.

So, anywhoo <-- taken from Scrubs, the sitcom I've been watching for the past month on the lappie.. abis Season 6 dah!

I'm back in Abu Dhabi to clear some stuff, work some new stuff and then get my white ass back home on the 4th. I have daddy's car with me and so I drive. Don't you go telling on me!

I guess those who have the opportunity to observe me for a longer period would understand better and be able to notice the changes a lot easier. I know, I am a HUGE pain when I get all emo and stuff but everyone's like that albeit some in a different way. Emo or not, I try not to hold grudges and bite at others, as much as I can.

Aisha requested that I republish the blogs that I 'drafted'. I just might.

Take care.
Azmil off..

3 comments:

Ash said...

A'ah.. republish la. Its no fun to have them taken off! :-P See you in KL nanti, where we shall bowl! Safe trip back! And oh... happy belated birthday.

Anonymous said...

breathe in..breathe out.. =)

Mo said...

PS/ Good luck.