Sunday 29 July 2007

Oops, terforgot..

Masa borak-borak dengan Abeb semalam, sempat gak belajar resipi daripada dia.. He called it Nasi Daging Tomato Tak Cukup Bahan.. Hehe, you guessed, nama tu dah kena tokok tambah sikit ;)

First thing: I don't imagine guys talking about recipes. Secondly: I don't imagine doing it myself! Tips that he gave during our chat: Nak suruh nasi masak cepat, letak air panas instead of air biasa.

I normally use the satu-ruas technique when cooking. You put in the rice you want to cook then add water. Dip your pointer into the mixture, water level should just be about as high as the first mark.

Abeb guna 2:1. 2cups water, 1cup rice.

It's another 5 days before I go home. Tomorrow's the 30th. Then 31st, 1st (my parents' 33rd anniversary), 2nd, 3rd, 4TH!! Macam best tapi ada jugak gerun.. I worry that I have things left undone. Sick..

Tomorrow until the day I leave, I intend to have breakfast and dinner consisting of bran cereals. Kalau bosan, makan weetabix. Nope, not about dieting but about stabilising my fiber intake. I'm not that fibre-y conscious at the moment, which is not so good. Kesian 'Barakah Grill' nanti.. no more Azmil to eat their kebab, syawarma and tikka..

No comments: