Thursday 12 July 2007

A while or two?

It's been almost a week since I last blogged. Hey, it HAS been 7 days. I've been to the main office once since that last visit but I just didn't have the heart to blog so surfed and read mails, printed stuff and then left the office. I come here purely to print some stuff (printing's free plus it's in laserjet colour!) and take advantage of the internet to check my mails, friendster as well as blog, when the fingers itch.

I was initially due to depart for Qatar within this week since Asri's back and my time spent here has been stretching quite a distance. However, Kinara wants me here longer.. she can't stand the thought of losing me kot? Hahaha.. Well, the hotel felt the impact of my absence for a week and what made it worse was my replacement who shuffled things upside down, to the dismay of Kutty, the supervisor. I went back to Dubai to spend some time with my mother and sister before sending them off to KUL on Tuesday. And managed to get sore throat, slight fever, mild headache and such. My father got it worse since he spent more time on the outside than I did and when my mother left, I just didn't have the heart to leave him on his own, seeing how unwell he was.

I didn't realise that I was sick in the beginning. I took it as just one of those days when the throat acts up ugly. When I got back to Shahama on the 10th, it became clear that this is a lingering bad health. Usual remedies: Honey, water and water. If mummy was here, she'd prepare dishes that does not contain oil so the throat will heal faster. I could say that it's also part "separation sickness" if you may call it. Mama's having a VERY sore throat and Khalisah is kinda sick as well. Macam drama pulak.. :P

So, Khalisah takes care of Mama and I of Ayah.

Anyway, Kutty got angry again today for what other crap, I don't know and he gave me a call for again, don't know what reason. I would've known the reason but since I didn't answer the phone, I don't. Kadang-kadang rasa nak sembur je mamat tu tapi hati lembut sangat. Tak reti nak marah. Cumanya, kalau dan bila marah, orang lain baik jangan cari pasal.

Semalam Kutty tu dok sebut lagi, "I'm now having fever because I supervised your staff. If you are not here, I must do all supervising work for you. I don't have time to do your work," and Kinara echoed quite frequently, "Kutty doesn't have time to do his work if he supervises your work,"

Awat nak supervise kerja aku pulak? Gi jaga kerja sendiri la. Afterall, he is in charge of compound and villa cleanliness, bukan ke kerja dia nak tengok tempat mana kotor dan kena cuci? Dalam kontrak aku mana ada sebut nak ada supervisor?

Kita tengok nanti, bila dia balik kampung hujung bulan ni, cemana jadinya hotel tu. Kutty's wife is delivering pretty soon and he will be on leave for 1.5 months.

Angin jugak satu badan aku ni melayan diorang.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haa! dah ada angin tu leh la terbang balik KL!! :P

Anonymous said...

dear sahabatku gaston,
man do i miss you friend..! your laughter on the futsal field.. your stupid jokes.. but of course your lamb chops ( you and your brother scott lah) also not forgetting when them students of yours calls you ustaz.. geli hati aku amkel B! wey i just got married! its a wonderful thing man! nanti aku ayat isteri aku... miss you man! take care amkel B!

oshmanul bakiri alammullah ali rabbani khan shah.

Anonymous said...

ayat isteri aku gi jumpa kau kat sana lah. hook me up at a nice place okay. soon amkel B..soon.. eh! when you comin back anyways?

oshman al karimullah muhibatullah ali khan.

Mo said...

hehe... i thought the rule is never to blog about work. kantoi nanti.

Tuan Azmil Abdullah said...

haha.. I guess it's alright if you blog about work but b$%^h about someone else. As long as I don't blog about my company and how much it sucks (and at the same time be employed by Friendster, haha!) then, I guess I'll be okay.. :P