Wednesday 18 July 2007

Merepek lagi..

Kejap kat Dubai, kejap kat Abu Dhabi.. Kalau orang asyik-asyik terbang ke sana ke sini, boleh kata jetsetter.. Aku pulak, bussetter? Haha..

Sebenarnya best jugak naik turun Abu Dhabi ni. At least it takes the boredom away from my vocab for a little bit.

Kejap lagi aku nak balik Dubai balik. Hari ni my brother that I've not met for MAAAAAAAANY months will be arriving from Doha/Kuwait. Dia ni jetsetter. Masa keje dengan O&G dulu, travel area SEA. Dah masuk Radicare, after 1 year, cover area ME pulak. Ada-ada aja idea & plan for expansion dia. I might be smart but HE's smarter. He's a big planner, someone who should run companies. He's like Ayah, someone with a vision. I.. am probably like Mama. I'd settle for something simpler. Not doing it for the money but if the money comes along, I'm happy all the same.

We take different traits from the both of them.

And yes, this blog is about merepekking..

No comments: