Wednesday 25 July 2007

A Thank You To All..

Assalamualaikum and a very good day dear readers,

I'd like to visually describe how thankful I am of all your wishes on the day I completed 31 years of living but with this distance, I'm afraid all I can do is to write it.

Thank you all. Although some people dread turning a new year, I don't mind it at all. Age is just a number that brings along the normal wear and tear on the body. When my age was a smaller number, I could do so many things, walk so very far, jump so very high but as the number gets bigger, I can do so many other things like think so much clearly, control so much anger, convince so much better. I can still walk so very far and jump a little but I'd probably tire so much faster if I do it so very often.

It's really funny how people want big numbers on their pay cheques but with to keep their age in small numbers.

Thank you people, you've raised me up a little bit more. I think it's easier now to raise me up since I lost some weight, hehe..

Take care all of you..

With much appreciation and love
Azmil

No comments: