Friday 20 July 2007

Apa lagi ya..

Barang-barang kebanyakannya dah abis bungkus. Yang tinggal (kategori barang-barang luar) ada supplements sikit dengan barang-barang elektrik macam blender, mixer and food warmer. Kotak banyak lagi. Label untuk kotak pun dah print, tunggu nak kira berapa banyak kotak pastu tulis atas kertas pastu tampal kat kotak.

Tadi keluar gi tailors dengan my father and brother. My parents suka beli kain bila jumpa kain yang best/berkenan. Lepas beli tu kadang-kadang gi terus jumpa tukang jahit untuk buat baju tapi kebanyakan kalinya tak pergi terus. Bukan apa, kain tu memang lawa tapi bila nak pikir design/baju apa yang nak suruh dia buat, tak sure pulak. Jadi, dalam kemas mengemas tadi, Ayah jumpa berbelas-belas helai kain dan dia pun bahagi-bahagikan dengan anak-anak dia. Dapat jugak seluar lagi 3 helai!

Upah jahit, my brother yang bayar.. :) Bagus jugak ada Abang, kan? Sapa la lagi nak pow kalau bukan abang sendiri..

Had a long conversation with Tina on YM yesterday. I was in the main office and she happened to be online. The thing with her is, if there's nothing to talk about pun, we'd still talk. Biasanya updating on simple matters in life. Yesterday's talk was about something heavier that I shall not blog. She's having her wedding reception on the 18th and I intend to attend.

Oh, BTW, I'm planning to return to KL on the 4th and arrive on the 5th. Ticket's confirmed but I've still got to confirm with my boss if he would insist that I go to Doha first. Lots of things to do in KL including getting my International Driving Permit and catching up with everyone at home. I think this'll be the first time that everyone and I do mean EVERYONE will be home at the same time.

Mama & Ayah's 33rd Wedding Anniversary's on August the 1st. I won't be there but everyone else would. My SIL is due to deliver at the end of August so yes, I'll still be a bachelor when the fourth one comes. There is a reason to every happening.

Just finished a 3-scoop Baskin Robbins ice cream, a combination of Old Fashion Butter Pecan (my favourite), Strawberry Cheesecake and World Class Chocolate, topped with peanuts and hot fudge. I'll be drinking some water afterwards to wash away the taste then drink some more to rehydrate then watch a few episodes of Scrubs (Season 6!) before calling it a night. It's already 11pm here.

Good night folks. I'll see you later.

No comments: