Thursday 12 July 2007

It is..

SCARY! I've realised for quite a while now that when in the company of my father in a meeting, I actually think of words a few micro seconds before he says them. You've heard about the kind of people who would think alike and even complete each other's sentences.. Well, I do that, not with friends but with my father!

MUCHO SCARY, I must say.

But good thing, it's only in words, not in complete sentences.. When (and actually, IF) that happens.. .... ........

I look up to my father in many ways and traits but when people tell me that not only do I look like him, I sound like him, I laugh like him, I even make jokes like he does, it becomes kinda confusing. "You look just like your father," someone told me yesterday and as usual, the best thing I can think of doing is to smile and let the comment pass. Oh, there were also people who said, "Are you connected to him?" Him referring to my father in his absence and when I asked why, the reply would always be, "You look the same."

I'm confident now that I'm not adopted :)

1 comment:

NJ said...

ahaa...
same lah kite...
^__^