Friday 5 December 2008

Updates, updates..

It's 5 days past the beginning of December and I've not made a posting yet. I actually thought that it's the 7th already but alas! It's not.

Apart from Mr. Cat waking me up for Subuh daily for the past 5 days, nothing else was new. I got rid of my shares for some profit and unit trust for a bigger loss and had work I wanted to do since Monday but because it requires attention and it's rather cumbersome, it couldn't be done as an in-between job. Which was why I just started on it two days ago. It's progressing albeit slowly but progress is progress. Closed the chapter on Langkawi and am almost closing Penang.

A long but interesting day tomorrow (I hope!) although I don't know which way it'll turn. Sent the car for a wash just now, planning to send it for servicing tomorrow morning.. hahaha.. "morning". I think I'll take the opportunity to go out early, start work early and drop the car off at the workshop before going to work in hmm.. eeny-meeny-miny-moe.. macam banyak je. Have to use the elephant to work la like that.

The car is giving weird wheezing sounds when driven over 80km/h. Was driving (in a rush) about 130 on a bumpy section of the NKVE when I heard some grinding noises which made me slow down to a more decent 120. Hahahaha..

Went to Sunway just now to send my faithful 525 to a workshop recommended by the RC and guess what? The most they'll charge me is 300 for an ultimate solution - motherboard replacement - which would cost me 550 if from RC. But they're selling the battery at 120 instead of RC's 80 so there's win some lose some.

Browsed some phones as well since I was already there. I was recommended Palm's new toy for a 'basic' phone with PIM that synchronises with MSOutlook but a 'basic' phone for 1300?? I looked at another shop and saw E66 which was simply.. LOVEABLE. Satunamstengah for an ori set with ori in-car charger. Why must everything loveable be so expensive?

*please God make it not be beyond what I can afford*

:D

So veryveryveryveryveryveryvery tempted butbutbut.. :(

Spoke to a friend in Dubai as well when he called instructing me to go on YM.. hahaha..

Dah lama tak main bowling. Anyone game for a game? Or two? Or some? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

change the car larrr. then change also the 525. Tukar semua yang baru. :)

Let's BOWL.... :)

Tuan Azmil Abdullah said...

Abang, sila perhatikan blog saya yang baru, yang akan saya tulis selepas saya berjaya menguploadkan (atau dalam BM memuatnaikkan) kedalam blog.

Anonymous said...

Kah kah kah... memuatnaikkan lah kedalam blog menggunakan papan kekunci dan juga tetikus... :)