Friday 19 December 2008

Back to reality..

I am reading this as I write this.

Everytime I score upon a successful younger person, I wonder, would I rise to the occasion should I chance upon the opportunity? How would life have been now should those opportunities arrive and I responded positively to them?

Fantasies, imaginations, wishes, all mind occupying thoughts occupy thoughts.

Then I snapped back to reality ("oops, there goes gravity") and came back to my senses.

To everyone is everything that He knows is best and it is not for us to question, much less judge His Wisdom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, apa yg kita harapkan tidak kesampaian.
Apa yg kita dapat kadang2 adalah bukan apa yg kita mahukan;
DAN kadang2 apa yg kita mahukan adalah bukan apa yg kita dapat.
SYUKUR dgn apa yg kita ada disaat ini adalah yang terbaik.

pounds to ponder???

::phoenixnoir:: said...

whoa...you quote eminem?
nice...