Friday 19 December 2008

A longer one for the weekend :)

It's been a few weeks of no opportunity to write. I seldom write in the day simply because I don't have the peace and quite I need when writing but more because I have a constant interruption from colleagues, boss and the telephone.

I thought I would remain 'nameless' in the organisation which I know now is impossible. Not when I've distributed a lot of emails requesting for rates from properties and suppliers. Yes. Remain hidden but broadcast emails.

Made plans last week and most of them didn't work out which resulted in a less-interesting alternative. It's really no fun when plans are cancelled and I for one am a moody person when that happens. It's not that I blame anyone or anything or happenings but I guess that's the human part of me that wish for things to be smooth sailing and for wishes to happen.

Have plans for this weekend but surprisingly, it's only for Saturday. Sunday's rather free, as usual. I intend to play basketball on Sunday morning but the rest of the day remains open.

Had BBQ last Wednesday with Aunty Shamsiah, her sister, her children and her DIL. It was a surprise BBQ for them and for us too since it was only decided the evening before. Aunty Shamsiah is a family friend whom we befriended while in Dubai and she was pivotal in assisting Khalisah in her BM A* achievement for IGCSE.

I've managed to stay away from the office after 7:30pm for the whole of this week with the exception of Tuesday (or was it Monday? I don't remember days anymore!). That too because the MD gave me an enquiry that requested for an urgent reply. I didn't finish it that night but it was done by Wednesday evening. Been eating small meals for dinner too which now makes me feel slightly heavier.

Remember the 80kg I ended up with at the end of Raya? Well, I'm back to 81ish. Not interesting and I'm still not interested.

I've had many people making noises at me for not updating my blog.. Kinda like the mosquito I experienced a few nights ago when my parents conveniently switched off the fan when they switched off the light when they vacated the room after watching tv. Speaking of which, I slept early last night but woke up at about 1am because of the tv and slept only at about 3am eventhough the tv was off at 2. I really dislike waking up in the middle of my sleep, unless of course it's due to the matters of the heart :D Or the tummy. Issues of the tummy should never be ignored.

Mali is missing. Calls not going through, emails not replied, messages not returned. What's up with him?

Oh, I'm not writing in spite and I do not hate you for asking me to update my blog :)

Much love,
Azmil.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kadang2 apa yang kita rancang memang tidak menjadi terutama jika ada penglibatan org lain dlm plan kita.

I've used to dissappointments. U should too.

::phoenixnoir:: said...

We don't hate you for updating :D