Wednesday 24 December 2008

The day before..

Saya memohon ampun jika terkasar bahasa dan tersilap kata..

Don't have to wait until I'm on the death bed to start saying sorry. I'm having phlegm for the longest duration I can remember. It must be the things I ate. It must be the things I did. It must be the things I didn't do. And probably the things that I said?

Naah, I don't think so. If it were the things that I said, it would've been worse.

Pagi tadi dah susun rangkap-rangkap pantun nak diblogkan tapi sekarang ni dah terlupa pulak. Nantilah, susun rangkap pantun lain.

We're having our first outbound client tomorrow, departing for Gold Coast, Australia. Made some checks with our office in GC just to be sure that the clients are taken cared of. The guys down under are just not keen on operating during Christmas and most offices are closed. That is SO unlike Kuala Lumpur, or Malaysia in general. Festive seasons are the time of year when everyone wants to remain open.

Come to think of it, that could well be the reason why our economy is kinda stable - Malaysians are crazy about shopping anytime of the year.

Sebab tu jugak there are so many disgruntled employees demanding for better pay for the long hours at the workplace.

Sounds like me :P

Hari ni nak balik awal. Have plans after work. Why not? Tomorrow's a public holiday. I'd be just about crazy enough to come to work tomorrow although it's another working day in the Middle East.

Am I crazy enough?

1 comment:

::phoenixnoir:: said...

We have the privilege to do something that other people with sound minds don't do...at least once so why not do it while we can still consider ourselves of sound mind??

Ah yes...have I told you lately that you ROCK at Taboo??

Hear the jealousy...
Feel the pain...
Ignore the drama :D