Saturday 6 December 2008

Some takes, in the morning

I seem to notice that spicy, rowdy and postings that incite controversy gets more responses as compared to lame mundane ones. Oh, not to forget, those that invite opinions. Not the explicit invitation "comment please?" but those that triggers questions in the minds of those who read it.

*thinking..*

Got up early today and decided that I should heave my heavy behind to work immediately. And that I told myself that I'd be going to the workshop with the car to get it fixed and serviced but after receiving the call from the workshop supervisor just now, can clearly see wings on my RM, more than expected.

Oh, working hours on Saturday are 10 to 2 but I got here at 9. Haha.. it shouldn't count since I'm not purely doing work but I registered attendance.. :D

Kids, those of you who are still in school, this is not a good example to follow. If you decided to still and one day get a warning or termination letter, don't tell me I didn't warn you! Worse still, if you don't get those types of letters, remember that all your life's doings are recorded.

That's all for now. Oh, Mr. Cat didn't wake me up today. He came back at about 1am last night and whined and whined and whined so I thought he wanted something to eat. He had a few crunches then left. What exactly does he want??

And they say it's tough trying to understand women. No wonder dogs are man's best friend (as they say) and that cats are more receptive to women (from what I see)..

haha..

4 comments:

::phoenixnoir:: said...

HEYY!!!
That is uncalled for!
Although I GUESS it's true since cats are regal and they have people DOING THEIR EVERY BID AND CATERING THEIR EVERY WHIM.
*clears throat*

Ekin Ibrahim said...

hehehe

thanks for the berfday wish.. hehehe...
lalalala
c u around... lalala

n tak lupa Salam aidiladha....

Anonymous said...

hey, back to your blog again after quite sometime...

ERRMMM, sometimes your post quite boring and sometimes quite catchy. "Invite controversy"?? maybe it is you who create the controversy without knowing that your post had triggered a spalsh in a calm water... Try to recall back.

Put back your 'tihinking-cap' and figure out... Goodluck.

Anonymous said...

"tough to understand women?"

Looks can be deceiving... cantik tidak semestinya baik... baik tidak juga semestinya cantik..

yang penting kenali dulu siapa, bila sudah kenal barulah kita buat tindakan selanjutnya yang boleh tidak menyebabkan kita menyesal later on.

Perempuan boleh mengelirukan kita, dia boleh jadi apa yg kita hendak tengok tapi hakikat adalah sebaliknya.

Yang penting, jangan terburu-buru kerana kalau kita terburu-buru, mesti ada story yang cuba dicover secepat mungkin. Siapa tahu?

So, put back your "thinking cap" and do the thinking.

Asta Lavista.