Sunday 26 October 2008

Short take..

I have a few postings that I've put on draft for the lack of substance (or the lack of substance that I thought it did) which included some attempts at reviving my poetic side. I'm no poet, to be honest (like it's not already obvious :P) but I do write rhymes. Far from being nursery, these rhymes are inspired by out-of-the-blue-ness of whatever I thought was nice to write about.

I blogged a few rhymes on Friendster and later on Myspace. Friendster was the beginning of my indulgence into blogging and Myspace was a look-see. I've since deleted all entries on Friendster's blog and deleted my Myspace account. Facebook rocks, you see. I don't think if anyone downloads my writings but if you do, please let me know. I'd like to upload them again. I'll of course put a word in for you for keeping safe my 'work'.

I particularly like the rhyme on bigfoot which I think I called Gargantuan Orang Utan..

Gargantuan Orang Utan
Sitting on the bench
Its name not Tuan
And it's not French

and something something.. :)

Like I said earlier, out-of-the-blue-ness. That rhyme was inspired by the word "gargantuan" and because it rhymes with Tuan :D

Oh, I'm quite obsessed with my name.

Just thought of writing a bit before I tuck in. 2:35am, good night! :)

2 comments:

::phoenixnoir:: said...

Due to lack of oxygen in my brain since it IS 3 17.......3 18 am now, I giggled when I read your latest post.
You are a funny man Mister Tuan Azmil.
I have nothing else to say so I shall stop here before I go any further by showing my lack of intelligence in the middle of the morning.
Oooh...it's 3 19 am

rj.zyra said...

:P ure quite obsessed with urself. ya-haa :P

hahaha. but hey, that is very true you know. ( not on the obsessed part tho, ) but the part were u write pretty good 'rhymes'. which, is very hard to find nowadays, ure the only person i know that write stuffs that rhymes.

u just noticed? i kinda noticed long long ago. like long whn i was so young and u were so...okay im gonna stop. tee-hee :)

xoxo.