Tuesday 7 October 2008

146

First time ever in office that I put on songs. Selected songs from a compilation CD and some from my phone. Didn't realise it was there until yesterday. The office gets a little too boring when there's no distraction. Been trying to go on remote connection but the server is not stable at the moment. Awaiting update from the server manager somewhere somewhere donno where.

Got an application rejection today. Sad though because I don't think it should be rejected. Called the number on display but no one's answering. Don't want to generalise this as one of those 'standard governmental procedures' and will try calling again.

Had rice, chillied egg and chicken curry for breakfast this morning. No, not sahur, breakfast. With the pace I'm eating during raya, the gains would've been gone in another week or two. Weighed myself (against the urge not to) and found that I put on 1.5kg between 01 and 05 October. Hah. Either maintain the eating routine or increase my metabolic rate a few notches. Lots of room to improve, only lacking determination.

Not a long posting yet.

I have two tags not replied. Aisha's already fussing and making noises about it, hahaha.. Miss, kita gi minum-minum ke apa ke nanti la eh? U belanja because u left too soon. I visited Che's house (that's what your mum calls her, no? What do you?) the day you left. Very the tall that house, Abang Farez can walk underneath without having to bend.. hahaha..

If you're bored, try listening to Kiroro's Mirai e. Then google for the lyrics then google again for the lyrics' translation in English.

Happy day all. It's fine here, just pretty nice and fine :)

1 comment:

Ash said...

Abang Azmil... ha ok jugak idea tu. Kita gi minum nanti, no hal I belanja lah ha ha ha ha. I will be free after my kids finish their final exams. I call her Tok Wan, FYI. See you! :-)