Monday 27 October 2008

Kepalaku pening..

Thank you for the.. entertaining comments, Nu and PZZ (I just came up with this nick, it's supposed to sound kinda like PDD :P).

I find that I write better rhymes when I'm overwhelmed with happiness either from self-induced excitement (.. it doesn't really sound right but if it helps, the direct Malay translation would be "syok sendiri" :D) or from experiencing pure joy from a day's activities or an event/happening. I've not really had those lately although life's not bad. My days were just.. ordinary. No complaints here, for I'd rather have ordinary over tough anytime.

My head's currently in between ticking and calming down. I think I don't drink enough (although I consumed 1.5l of water already by 11am today but haven't drunk a sip since then) but I'm quite sure it's the "I think I'm still young and highly active-able" day yesterday combined with the failure to replenish lost body fluids. Played basketball in the morning for about 1.5 hours then had open houses in Taman Duta then in Pandan before going to Sports Seven for another hour of futsal.

I've always called upon others to love, care and nurture their bodies, I reckon I'd better pay more attention to mine.

N:-(

3 comments:

rj.zyra said...

PZZ stands for? :P ( i hope ths sounds good MR RHYME )

Anonymous said...

ahakz...I'M MENTIONED!!!
yes yes
it's good to pay attention to your body sometimes :D

Tuan Azmil Abdullah said...

PZZ is made to rhyme with PDD, like the rapper's nick. I used it since I just didn't feel like typing your actual nick in full.

Can?

It's good to pay attention to your body ALWAYS :D

I tried to reply via mobile but it wouldn't verify me.