Tuesday 21 October 2008

Kawan, kan..

I was at the office today when out of the blue, saw a friend adding me on facebook. I've been very close with him during matriculation years and for a couple of years as an undergraduate but we kinda moved in our own directions after that. I wondered where he went and he too I. It was pleasant then that he rediscovered me.

While exchanging wall messages with him today, up came another friend who shares the same name with this now-found friend. Their names were as short that I almost missed it that it was from someone else.

Anyways, having these people talking to me at odd and sometimes weird times of the day makes me feel.. present. That I'm here and now and not lost and missing somewhere somewhere. True that these people may occasionally have 'radical' thoughts of what's funny or what's entertaining but in times when I question my existence or the worth of my existence, having them around talking to me makes me feel so much better than a brick wall by the roadside.

Little things in life counts. They main sometimes be a pain but it's my life they paint.

No comments: