Wednesday 29 October 2008

Head and cat

I was still having the headache this morning. I thought I didn't but I did. That was why I had to go to work.

No, didn't want to and stayed home for quite some time until Madam of The House returned and insisted (with simple but annoying words that I'd rather not hear again of) that I do. Dropped Reader's Digest on the bed and got ready. I guess the adrenaline rush was just too much then that the head didn't feel like it's spinning and everything seemed alright.

Until I arrived at the office and knew for sure that it's still there. Did a few things here and there which included removing dried skin from my lips and lunching at Subway as well as preparing my paycheque for the month and now blogging.

I must apologise to everyone who were in my way today for the stare, the look, the horns (I was sooo very horn-ey today :P) and the almost-killed-you encounters.

Okay, I'm not sorry for the almost-killed-you encounter simply because you were riding your motorcycle on a one-lane road, AGAINST traffic. And it had to be my traffic that day. That surprised look on your face? THAT should be lesson enough for you to spare a few extra seconds to ride in the right direction.

I really have no pity for motorcyclists who think they're small enough to squeeze through any illegal access. Not in this state of mind, or in any state of mind for that matter. Lucky you, my wish for a Hilux wasn't a reality or you would've been hospital-bed-ridden as compared to riding your motorcycle still.

Since KR went back to her hometown, Perang's been cared by us. Well, not complete and fulfilling care like KR affords him but daily meals and drinks. He drinks water and eats those mushy meals off the packet. He likes rice and grilled fish but we're out of them (KR left a week's supply - that was how long she was supposed to be away - and Perang finished them all). Madam of The House bought those hard crunchy cat food which was not to Perang's liking but he's okay if it's mixed with his mushy meal.

So my routine until KR returns is to feed him breakfast and dinner. One thing about the cat is that he's not a very disciplined eater. He would eat lots at one time and just snack at some other time so it's difficult to ration his food. The past 2 days, I sat with him as he ate because I didn't want him to eat so little or waste too much. Plus there are these black ants that likes his mushy meals as well, to the Madam's dismay. In order to keep the floor free from the creepy black ants, we'd have to clean Perang's dining pan after every meal.

Oh, a(n) (inside) riddle:
Q: If Perang has offsprings, what would they be called?
A: Mini Ku-Pe..

Getit? :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a lame but somehow funny riddle.

Mini Cooper...hyuk hyuk hyuk

~marshmellow heart~ said...

hahaha! what a sengal riddle..lame..but funneh..

The Rough Diamond said...

I have a new blog;

http://theroughdiamond.blogspot.com


Purple Submarine tutup for public for the time being.

noreen