Friday 14 December 2007

The Lagu, The Cerita and The Conclusion..

Dalam masa tiga hari ni, dah 50-100 kali dah lagu ni aku dengar. It has so far managed to topple my like for Uncle Hussain's Lagu Untukmu. I can not seem to get over it, sampai gi keluar pun terdengar lagu ni lagi. I've not burnt it on CD since I'm compiling songs I like when I'm in that mood.

Tapi dalam banyak-banyak lagu tu, ada pulak Destiny's Child's Check On It.. haha.. Well, not really a mood-song but it's one of those that I can listen to over and over and over again at one time. Moved on to other songs by now and opening my ears again.

I know how to download movies and where to get them but mp3? That's a whole new thing for me. I've even downloaded video clips instead of the song! Ish, shy la like this.

Today's a no work day. My boss' boss doesn't work Fridays and my boss decided to call it an off day too. Just as well since he was contacted by his boss earlier this morning saying that we don't have to go to work. Now don't you get all jealousy and stuff.. This is the calm before the storm. When the storm approaches, we'd be pretty busy and when it does get here, I'll be having laaaaaate nights, I assure you. Well, those nights might be me alone since the company doesn't really work late nights.

Woke up almost half past six due to the tummy cleaning concoction I had last night. Slept again after 7am and after I updated my Warbook Kingdom. Hey, any of you play warbook on facebook? I'm PercikKing or how la I spelt it, I don't remember.

I went online after Friday prayers today to reload my Celcom. Completed the transaction then logged out. Did stuff and wondered why the phone hasn't received any message. Kan bila kita reload kita dapat message yang kata reload accepted or successful. I was waiting for that. Then I realised that it does not happen that way if reload is done online then I went online and searched for recent internet transactions. Lucky for me, they have the serial number of my previous transaction as well. Kalau tak, rugi limaploh hinggit gitu-gitu je..

Tonight's futsal night. Fizin secured the BIG field!! WAAAAAAHhh.. Belum pernah lagi main kat padang besar, it'll be a wonderful experience this time. I texted Ridza and AJ among others, to invite them as well. Ye la, kalau dengan the normal crowd of 8-10 people, mengah la main kat padang besar. Kalau ada orang ramai sket, boleh main 7 atau 8 satu side.

Had a meeting with Osh and Hussein just now, with my dad. I was as usual, the quiet one. Listening, observing and giving the occasional nod, smile, laugh and "hmm.." Gitulah biasanya kalau duduk kat meeting yang memang takde benda yang nak dibincangkan. Kalau cerita pasal benda yang aku tau, rancak je jadinya.

What's the intention of this blog? Nothing in particular. I'm still envious of people who can write with substance rather than just to tell stories like I do..

1 comment:

NJ said...

hoho..~ i like to read ur blog ;) keep blogging ya.. hehe