Monday 28 April 2008

It's shameful

How families break and friendship remains.

It's sinful how young parents no longer take the time to educate their children on manners and then blame others for 'disciplining' their children.

It's upsetting that children now have 'more power' over their parents than the other way around. Not that there needs to be any power but if I were to replace it with any other word, it'd be 'control'.

I pray that the days when I will have children that I will be able to educate them the way my parents educated me and better. That I will decide to spend more time with them than with my work. That I will do just about anything to nurture them towards success.

And that I shall not be too hard on them or risk having a child involved in prostitution.

May Allah guide us all, married, single, father, mother and child.

1 comment:

illusionist said...

amin :)

i jst replied ur comment by the way x)