Tuesday 8 April 2008

Earliest today..

Woke up when the clock was still showing 5:xxam. It's the earliest I've waken up to for quite a while. Some days, I just wonder where my morning went for my night lasted so much longer.

Buat ibadah takpe jugak, ni gi mengadap skrin komputer/peti bodoh. Tried looking for a better translation of "Idiot Box" but failed. Found a website that does professional Malay-English translation though..

Today.. morning, going to UNITAR to send the letter that was supposed to be sent on Friday then on Monday and without further delay, will be sent today. Then have lunch, then go to the office. The guys from Telekom will be arriving to install the telephone and internet lines after lunch but will have to follow up with the lady at Bukit Mahkamah to confirm.

The office has its signages ready and most of the carpentry work done. They were connecting the cables at the workstations when we left yesterday and were supposed to do the tiles last night. Workstation chairs will be arriving today and the leather ones will follow in two days' time. I'll put up some pictures when the view is complete.

Like my father, I SO LOVE the background logo. As a teaser, those of you who want to know what I'm talking about, it's this new workplace I'm at. Visit Lawand Tourism's main webpage for further details.

No comments: