Friday 31 July 2009

It's Friday!

Yes it is.. and when you find me blogging on a Friday you be well informed that it's quite a slow day to begin with (note: pile of paper got a little higher since my last entry below) and that the inbox isn't as populated as it was 2-3 weeks ago.

Be as it may, Friday to me is kinda like Tuesday or Wednesday although not really like Monday as tomorrow is another working day. Over the almost 10 years working, the only break I got from Saturday was for about 1.5 years where we worked 5 day weeks and Saturdays were days of leisure as were Sundays. I noticed though that in those days, I spent more money as I had more time to spend them in comparison to these days.

Reminder to self: always pay off what you owe before making the first expenditure on yourself.

Guests from the Arabian Peninsular are slowly leaving and remaining now are 3 groups scheduled to arrive in the early days of August. Properties in Langkawi and Penang are fully occupied with late arrivals and it's almost impossible to squeeze any additional rooms out of them.

Feel like doing some photo uploads..

Taken last year when the season was about its peak. I can't recall the reason behind the photo though. This is Lawand Tourism & Travel Sdn. Bhd.


Taken with Lawand Tourism team members. There are a few others but they were not involved in the FAM Trip.


I think I can.. I think I can..


Oh! MUMMYY!! hahaha.. Notice that the boat isn't really that far off the island. Such drama. But I belched my tummy's contents right after snorkeling.


Okay, now this is a photo moment :)

I feel happier already.

No comments: