Friday 22 August 2008

Tuan's Wants..

Apa nak cerita hari ni eh?

We're currently having a Tour Plan training in office, conducted by an in-house expert from Dubai. Yeah, in-house? Dubai? Oh, it's our other branch, or rather, the second oldest branch of the company. We get most of our 'orders' from them, being inbound and whatnots.

It's been fun but to a certain extent, confusing as all trainings are, considering there are so many windows to look at, so many buttons to click and so much data to enter. It's not a problem about data per se rather the rates, on errors and faults and whatever else that deals with data entry. Data entry has been so.. elementary that doing it again seems like a task rather than a breeze.

Anyway.

I must be doing nothing much lately since all of a sudden, it's already Friday. Banyak rugikan masa kot, not doing enough beneficial activities.

Got a call from a few people inquiring if I'd be returning to my former office. They know and I don't? Coz I don't. Simply put, I told them that no one's contacted me yet wrt the opportunity and as such, I have not made any decisions. To some, I replied, "If the person who asks can sign me an offer letter, I'd be willing to answer/talk. If it's just the ordinary Joe who asks for the sake of asking, what's the purpose of answering?"

Went to Low Yatt yesterday and the day before to first survey then buy a laptop for a friend's BIL/sister. A good deal I must say, RM1450 for Centrino 1.74GHz, 1GB RAM, 120GB hard disk with some freebies thrown in. I guess he was lucky since no other shop that we scouted had an offer like that.

Also (finally) banked-in my July paycheque earlier this week after procrastinating. It vanished within 10 clicks. Yes, online banking and its clicks. I'm now able to happily answer phonecalls from Citibank.. :)

I guess that summarises the two weeks that I had. Raya plans? Not sure. Ramadhan is approaching and I've got lots to do then.. Like repent, beg for forgiveness and try to do deeds to help balance my scale.

Oh, what have I done?

.

.

...

No comments: