Tuesday 10 March 2009

The weekend that was..

Upon waking up this morning, I thought of getting ready and go to work early considering that I have an 11am appointment to keep and that I might also have some work waiting at the office since it was a public holiday yesterday.

But I played Scrabble instead and yes, thinking takes time and it's now quarter to 9. I'm still in the same condition as I was earlier although more brain active which then prompted me to write. I have not been so keen on writing lately simply because I had so many other things to do that distracted me enough.

The weekend was alright. Nothing unruly happened except on Sunday when I accidentally hit a guy during basketball. It was an honest mistake but he had to make a big deal out of it. Ntahlah, have always tried to stay away from fights either verbal or physical but I just had to ward him off. It didn't feel good in the end.

On a better note, I had good lunch and dinner yesterday (oh, all other days' dinners and lunches and breakfasts were as good, just the drama :P). Yesterday began WAAAAAAY early for me, waking up at 4++ to get ready, fetch Mali and send him to KLIA. He is now in Indonesia on one of his business trips. My friend's gone international and I'm happy for him :)

It's a Tuesday today, happy happy week everyone!

A tired body aching joints
Signs of age and weakened points
As the numbers grow and youth begone
The head messes up, the thoughts torn

I am happy though despite all that
I've got gorgeous and hotness and coolness intact
You may not understand what I mean but see
I know someone else does, better than me

Ah, this vain old man who's past his time
"Blah la mate, perasan tak habis!" Sometime..
One day when you reach my age and prime
It'll work for you, it will, this rhyme.

2 comments:

rj.zyra said...

WHY, is ure entry double layered?

if u get what i mean.

u retyped the whole thing twice?

ure scaring me. :-/ are u ALRIGHT?

HALOOOoOoO earth calling Azmil!
:P ngehehe.

ustaz, i think ure losing it :P. ngehehehe

mines fialga.
sounds like another country.

Anonymous said...

hi there.. been a while since i last read ur entry...

why i felt ur entry is getting boring & less interesthing..

p/s : is it me only who felt like that?

ermm....