Wednesday 11 March 2009

I don't know what happened..

but somehow my blogger posted some other stuff that I wrote earlier. Didn't have time to check through it until now. Even now pun don't have time but squeeze some through until it's oozing out through the pores on my skin.

Whatlah.

It's been busy, quite very the busy for us at the office. It did not help that instead of 3 we have only 2 reliable workforce to the extent that we thought, it's better off without. Don't know how it'll go, will be consulting MD tonight.

Having the MD under one roof has its pros and cons. More the latter than the former. I mean, it doesn't have its advantages so I guess it's more of a disadvantage, no? I've started to enjoy doing the work that I don't forsee me doing for the next many years but I do, just as good, as it is a form of education in its own way.

Abe says that my postings have gotten boring with time. I guess I'm more boring too now with nothing to talk about either. Ah. It'll pass.. maybe.

1 comment:

::phoenixnoir:: said...

I agree with Abe...

But you're got up some pretty interesting poems tho...so I guess it's a compensation. :p