Wednesday 1 August 2007

A new layout y'all!

OOooookay.. As you can all see, I've updated my blog layout and design, thanks to the available templates on blogger. I've been wanting to choose a more space efficient format because the previous one looked a little cramped - too many things to fit in such a small space. Add to that, there were these two huge borders on the sides of the blog which serves practically nothing much.

But I loved the design and colour of the previous template. I'm back to blue now.. Then again, if you don't see a blue template when you read this, that means I had too much time in my hands and I made a lot of edits since this posting.

I do have time, really.

Yeay to blogspot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

blue attack!!!! arrgghhhh!!! hehehe! =p

Anonymous said...

nice layout in blue.. it match with the pic :) hope you don't have blues in your days.. -anniecute-

NJ said...

yeay!! ^__^

i think u should add a tagboard too ;)

go go ostad azmil!!

^__^