Sunday 12 August 2007

In Denial

I guess at the moment, all I can afford to do is to run away.. Not from home but from the things that are bothering me. I've been spending lots of time with Mali and the crew and it's helping me quite a bit but the realisation that I will have to sooner or later go back home is somewhat a killer.

Watched Liverpool's first game for the new season that left me wondering: If EPL dah abis and the new season dah start, why then there's still new season for Heroes and Prison Break? Haiseh..

Mali's watching "How I Met Your Mother" that I downloaded. Seronok dia :)

Good night..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, r u a 'heroes' addict as well? Awesome!!! it's a tremenduous feeling to be able to have even juz 1 thing in common with someone you admire and look up to.

I love 'heroes' to death..and apart from 'house' and 'american idol' and 'akademi fantasia'(some m'sian singing contest akin to american idol, in case u tatau), 'heroes' is among the very few things on telly that are worth watching.

i wish i could bend time like hiro nakamura..then i would definitely go back to when i was 17, and re-do every single thing that has gone wrong from there onwards.