Friday 12 June 2009

Random Friday

As you can see, I'm not that enthusiastic a blogger as many others are. I've started many writings with intentions of producing second third and fourth series/episodes which die off at just one or two or sometimes couldn't even complete one.

I blame it on timing and surrounding. Yeah, it's easier that way, blaming others instead of myself. There's always comfort knowing that you're not guilty of anything apart from the finger-pointing. Afterall, finger-pointing is an exercise in its own right. Who says that you can lift a finger without moving a muscle? Since it's muscle movement, it is exercise, no?

OK, I digress. Without even telling half the truth, I've been busy or rather keeping myself busy with (sometimes) things that matter and (some other times) things that don't matter at all. It's not easy you know, looking busy. It's an art in its own way and only professionals are able to portray it best whereas amateurs will always seem like they are pretending. Those amateurs really bring shame to the pros and give the art a very very bad name. SHAME on you for being such a poser.

At times when I am being myself, I do things that come naturally to me. And that's to sleep. I sleep like its second nature to me. First nature would be to stay up at night. I'm a nocturnal being. I would've played the part of Batman had I known that they were casting. Or had I been a body builder. Or had my name been Christian Bale. Yeah. But it's not and I was not so now I can't even play the role of Robin and since Joker's dead, there goes my final act.

Thank you all for reading.

3 comments:

rj.zyra said...

HAHAHA. comel betul. Nak jadi batman konon.

Only professionals can pull off a 'busy bee' heh? I see,

I.have.things.to.say.talk.ask.clarify.with.you.

nases...like some greek god's name.

because I'm your bite size! said...

HAHAHAHA!! as I was reading this post and after it ended im like "HAHAHAHAHAH!" im reading a post that is about nothing! haha!

niceeeeeeeee!

mauid said...

tulis laa lagi... ;)