Saturday 5 July 2008

It shows that I've not had much time for myself or the bloggers whose links I create on my blog. Nor had time to improve on the outlook of the blog although I do always complain that this template leaves too much room to expand and that the space provided for text and pictures are just too small.

But I did try today to move to a new template but they don't seem to fit well into my existing postings to the point that I will have to edit what postings I had before to make it fit. It was tiring enough to do that the first time, I'm not about to do it again so here's the same outlook and layout, for until I find a different courage and boost and probably a new blogsite too.

Speaking of which, I found out that there are more than just the templates listed in blogspot. Saw one from Queen's blog that made me stress to no end, trying to scroll through the archive. I scroll through archives very often to find out on news I've missed. That keeps me in touch with people I know.

Yes, there are also those who say, "Stop being like those typical bloggers who write about family and hubby and kids and etc.", which to them I say, write your own blog la dei!! This is mine and I write as I please.

Also found out that someone's been harassed (though I know not how and why) that resulted in her 'closing down' her blog and deleting her friendster account. Now I have one less featured friend on my list.

Also got to know that people moved, here and there and someone I know went light headed and had to be admitted. Little little stuff but helpful nonetheless.

I'm not about to vow to read my bloglist daily but I'm just happy that I started one. I don't have a blog counter and whatnots that would allow me to see the number of hits and where the hits come from and just still too lazy to add one.

Just had a conversation that killed the mood to write.

1 comment:

rj.zyra said...

of the different kind?
:P

anyhoo,
yes, dad fell due to food poisoning. He fell backwards, hard on the back head, till his vision got messed up. Up till now, he's still having double visions. He looks at me and says, ' i see two of you iya. Double the trouble '
haha.

Time tu org semua tgh rakaat pertama semayang jumaat. He blacked out before finishing his prayers. Thank God for a nice man who placed dad's head on his lap while the prayers continued. Tapi time tu kepala mmg dah terhentak dah pun, so yeah.

my blog aint THAT complicated 'not-so-young-man!' hehehehe.
It just takes a little bit more compared to others, and i kinda like it. huhuh. But yea, being the fickle that i am, expect a change of layout sometime soon.

till then, keep blogggingggg :)