Wednesday 18 February 2009

Reality!

I didn't know that work could be so time consuming, until I started working. And that was two days ago.

Now, I wish I didn't have to work in the first place.

But being busy is a good indication because it shows that I am employed and I have means to pay my dues at the end of the day/month. Being busy tells me that although the work might not suit my fancy, I have people who appreciate what little 'talents' I have. Being busy tells me that I'm slow.. hahaha.. :P

I'm overwhelmed but have enough time to talk about it on blogspot. YOU go figure.. :)

1 comment:

rj.zyra said...

erk.
im FIGURING out TOO many things :-/
which ONE ? :P

hahahaha.
anything? anything??
anything significant?
ehem.

adoi, i hope u get what im 'trying' to figure out :P

mine is : incesush!