Sunday 28 September 2008

My wish..

It's a Sunday today and I'm at home. This is what I normally do on Sundays but somehow I feel this Sunday a little different from my other ordinary ones. I'm not doing anything different, just the feeling.

Anyways, I'm still at the same workplace although I wish and wish so hard that I'd find a new place to land. And a new bed to sleep in. Which comes with a new room and probably new housemates.

But that's too cheap a wish to be making in Ramadhan.

although it would help if it does come true.

*Just had to borrow that song title.. :P*

5 comments:

Rin said...

CHORUS)
(My wish for is that this life becomes all that you want to,

your dreams stay big your worries stay small ..

you never need to carry more than you can hold and while you'r out there getting were you gettin to

I hope you know somebody love you and wants the same thing to yeah this is my wish.)

Tuan Azmil Abdullah said...

:)
Thanks..

Ash said...

Weh, mana trivia??? kata nak repost tag. :-P see you in KB, Insya-Allah. :-)

::phoenixnoir:: said...

This has nothing to do with your post (although I must say...it's impossible saccharine sweet that people put their wishes on their blogs) but Syukran on your comment to my post about parents.
I'm not condemning parents, I truly don't because they are a blessing, truly. But this generalisation hits far too close to home since I know people who actually trophy showcasing parents who honest to Allah DO not care about their children and instead have a tendency to portray a somewhat 'perfect' facade of a broken family.
But I truly appreciate your comment.
HAPPY EID!!

rj.zyra said...

:) its a great song, yes yes.