Thursday 28 June 2007

Guess my weight!

I was 83 when I left Dubai for Shahama, Abu Dhabi. Since the day I arrived, I've been walking about 10km a day to get to work, during work and to get back from work. I sweat a lot, eat little but try to maintain my water intake.

My tummy has since subsided although not completely and some veins are starting to appear on my skin.

I've not weighed myself since I left Dubai 3 weeks ago and I won't be able to, until the 2nd or 3rd of July when I return to Dubai to send my mummy and sister back to KL.

What would my weight be then?

MARI MARI!! TEKA BERAT ORANG INI!! :D

Peluang ini dibuka kepada orang ramai dan bilangan penyertaan tidak terhad. Namun begitu pihak penganjur akan hanya mengambil kira tekaan yang terakhir sahaja bagi setiap peserta. Segala keputusan pihak juri dan hakim adalah muktamad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... My guess would be 76. ;-) Hey, good to know that you're doing good and alright over there.. Been reading your blog every now and then. Loosing weight ain't too bad. I'm sure you'll look good. Or... how thin can you be?? ;-p
Take care there... -MARLIN-

NJ said...

hmmm... -__-"

Ash said...

Weh... ada blog baru tak ghoyat kat orang... :-P