Friday 30 January 2009

setbacks setbacks

i was on the way back yesterday passing through my normal route. It's not uncommon for me to encounter idiotic drivers along the way and yesterday was no exception.

It started quite early, as early as on the bridge crossing the Pandan roundabout. That bridge has two lanes both leading to Pandan Perdana but the left lane also leads to Kampung Pandan. The guy was driving on the right lane, slowly, when the left lane was empty. True enough, as the exit to Kampung Pandan was insanely near, he changes lane and exits. No finger gestures from me although I felt like whacking him to kingdom come.

Nothing eventful in Pandan Perdana except for a Kenari who thinks stealth mode is awesome and drove without his lights on. It was after maghrib and raining.

At the traffic light near Raintree was a Swift rushing to exit first.

Trailed a car which was trailing a slow car. When the slow car turned left, I sped to overtake but the joyful chap sped to match my speed for a good 200m. I think he thinks it's very funny doing that. I got a flash from an oncoming truck and queued behind mr. Funny again.

Got home only to find that all parking spaces have been occupied by guests of some houses resulting in me having to double park in my own neighbourhood. Then noticed that a Kancil took a huge parking space fit for 2 MyVis.

Gave up on thinking, went in, had dinner then withdrew from the outside world..

Here endeth the blog.

No comments: