Monday 14 July 2008

It's now 4 minutes to 6..

And if JT and Madonna's right, the world will end at 6pm.. hahaha..

Today's been good. Everybody seems to be in high spirits with smiles and niceties abundant, everyone including the guy serving at the Mamak restaurant downstairs. I have not for the life of me known his name but I've always had him serve me drinks (on his insistance, not mine) and we've always managed to have a short chat. I've also just realised that he doesn't actually speak our language so I guess he's an Indian from India but that's no problem for me. I've worked with more Indians than I've ever met before that. Being amongst them helped me understand their life, their tolerance, their upbringing and their approach to life and social relations.

Anyhow, things just happened to fall into place today with no unsuspecting trap doors. Tonight pulak ada meeting organised by the company with a travel agent from Iran. I guess working odd hours comes with the territory, unavoidable and forever accommodating. Tambah pulak baru je merangkak, nak mula bertatih, tak boleh la pilih-pilih sangat masa. Mungkin bila dah besar nanti, boleh mintak orang lain kerja lambat, kita jumpa masa siang hari je. By then, we'd probably have a bigger office with a proper meeting room and a pantry..

Haha.. Pantry. Why of all things do I mention pantry huh?

It has been a wonderful day. Alhamdulillah..

2 comments:

gusti putri. said...

id take tht u were hungry. And the fact that u r an avid fan of food like myself :P ececeh, i would have to agree, the pantry, is another important place to check on besides the size of our room bila nak masuk kerja nanti. HOHOHO.

merepek je.
just would like you to know that i have moved:)

illusionist said...

alhm..