Thursday 15 May 2008

It's almost a complete month..

.. since I last blogged. Just got myself occupied doing nothing. I'm slowly coming to accept the terms of my employment here and with that, slowly understanding my functions. Nothing much to do but some filing, some phone calls and some lazing around in the office absorbing all the cold the aircond has to offer.

So much so that I don't switch the aircondition on in the car on my drive back. And sometimes I wind the windows down too! I would've wound the windows down every time had it not been for the thick dark cloud coming out of some heavy diesel drinking vehicles' tailpipes.

Dramatic? You've not seen anything yet :P

Bookings are beginning to pour in. Rather late I must say considering that it's halfway past May. For a season that begins in June, I would've expected bookings to arrive circa late last month. But I guess it's all good seeing how all other travel agencies are also experiencing slow movements.

For fun, visit: http://www.lawandtourism.com

Ta!

No comments: