Thursday 14 February 2008

Whoops..

Okay,

So I'm supposed to be in the office by now to resume 'work'. But no, I'm at home. With the car still in the workshop, no thanks to the long CNY holiday (and that D-A who said he could get it ready in two days, that stoop*d **), I have no wheels to use. One car each for everyone who could drive but still, cannot go to work.

Plus I'm flat broke. I'm approaching the limit quite fast, so fast that I'm not sure when I'd break it.

No car, no dough. That's just perfect. For someone who has no problems being at home. Yeah, I have NO problems being at home. NOT.

The sense of worthlessness.

Anyway, this posting is to say that I've 'silly me' managed to delete many of the blogs that I wrote so many months ago. I was happily removing it from myspace when it occurred to me that the only other copy of those blogs were on friendster, which I have conveniently deleted like a month ago.

It's sad wiping the slate clean..

I came across a comment posted by a friend two years ago. It was very supportive and lifted me up quite a bit.

But I am one heavy guy :(

Can't believe it's almost mid February.. WAIT! It IS mid February now, and this is my first posting.

I guess there's nothing interesting to write about, or that the feeling has not arrived yet. I AM slow..

Did I tell you that I was heavy too?

No comments: