Sunday 17 February 2008

I lost my slipper..

at Masjid Taman TAR, of all places. Never thought it'd happen there.

It's no ordinary slipper that someone can mistake it for theirs. I've been there 80% of the Fridays since August last year and not seen any other slippers like it. Well, call it sandal if you must. Daddy gave it to me, when I was searching for a pair of slippers in Abu Dhabi.

And I went early..

Challenges come in many different guises..

If you took my slipper or found a pair of leather sandals/slippers that wasn't originally in your house, do ask the person who took it to return it to the masjid. The pair of slippers/sandals has air pockets numbered from 1 to 5. And the soles are dirtied by the soot from the grill.

Who knows.

1 comment:

Noreen said...

I cant decide whether to pity you or laugh at you. the whole thing sounds cute. :-P