Saturday 15 September 2007

Update(s)!

It's only been 3 days into this year's Ramadhan and I'm already having soft aches at my feet and light head squeezes in my brain. There's another 17 days of sales to go and I must be strong and last through it all.

Sales have been good, alhamdulillah. Made more than expected and the crowd just kept on coming! Today wasn't as good as days 1 and 2 but made good sales nonetheless. I have a feeling that tomorrow would be good as well but how good, not sure. Planning to go chicken buying tomorrow morning and hoping that my brother would come over to facilitate the cleaning process, else, I'd have to do 30birds on my own! Ouch! Since it's a Sunday, planned on 30 as a nice figure to last through Monday and part of Tuesday. Itu pun kalau Ahad ni jual banyak. Kalau tak banyak, I can skip the bird buying process on Monday and Tuesday and do it only on Wednesday.

Ahmad Ridza and Hamzah have been great help, learning very quickly and helped reduce boredom. Biasalah, kalau ada Hamzah, sure dia je kena target usik mengusik ni. Ridza thought he could get away but no! Not when I have the "College Story" in my hands :) And the "supposed" dinner with Anwar Ibrahim! What? You did? Prove it! :P

So that's about it for tonight, I'm actually taking this short opportunity to write because my aunty called and insisted that I join her buka puasa do. I wanted to but when I thought of the cleaning up I needed to do after a day's sale, declined. Now that cleaning is completed, I can start cleaning myself and get to her place. Taman Dagang is not really that far but it could seem like forever if there's huge traffic.

People who live here would know what (not) to expect along Jalan Ampang :)

1 comment:

Ash said...

Oit... you've been tagged. Go to my blog and check please! :-P