Friday 28 March 2008

20 days.

Yes people, 22 days to be exact, since my last posting. This proves how dull and boring my life is for now. Nothing much to write that isn't mundane although there has been a few changes in life's journey. For one, I've received an offer letter from this company I consulted. Though the pay's not flattering and the work location quite a distance, the job designation's rather unexpected. Still, being pawned by chess masters isn't really a joy. Don't forget the fact that I will lose 4 hours off my Saturday.

Still keeping it in view.

I've also been approached by my previous employer and welcomed to return to the company with a new task. I was told that I'd be contacted sometime last week but it's almost the end of this and still no calls. This is a more preferable place. It would've been a PERFECT place had it not been for the 6-month contract that they're saying they'll offer. I'm not taking chances on talks. Get me the papers and I'll see what's next.

Now for the biggie, daddy's company is starting to take shape. Without doubt, I'd fall for this offer but as selfish as it sounds, I'm kinda in some dire need for multicoloured paper at the moment. Lots of multicoloured paper.

The best option should there be an offer is to return to my previous company. I have a proven record, I kinda like the environment and the colleagues I'll mingle with and I can expect a better package. Next on the list is to go with daddy but again, paper first, please. If all else fails, to Shah Alam I go! They're very gung-ho about having me over, not sure why. They didn't give me an offer letter, instead they gave me an appointment letter.

How la, how la.. :-S

1 comment:

Ash said...

Eh Tuan Azmil... sampai 3 job offer sekalik. You are a popular guy! He he he he he he. Good luck on whichever offer you decide to take ok?